We know that organizations caring for seniors strive to provide an environment reminiscent of home, where their residents can enjoy life and are treated with dignity and respect.
Providing this is easier when you have the right tools for ongoing quality improvement.
Our Qmentum accreditation program gives you the framework you need to:
- Put policies and procedures in place to increase safety and reduce risks to residents and staff
- Build quality improvement plans and meet health ministry requirements
- Increase efficiencies and reduce costs
- Assess your performance against standards
- Engage and educate staff
- Strengthen client- and family-centered care
Join the more than 300 organizations serving seniors in close to 700 locations that are already accredited by Accreditation Canada.
- Residential care for seniors
- Accreditation Canada and the Canadian Home Care Association - Harmonized principles