Follow-Up: Accreditation Canada Client Portal
July 5, 2019
As you are aware, our portal remains unavailable. We are working hard to restore the portal with the goal of having the portal open again for submissions July 8, 2019 at noon EST.
What does this mean for you:
- The deadline for all evidence submissions will be extended once the portal is available.
- Evidence review and letters, reports and decision letters will be delayed.
- The window for appeals will also be extended and the days where the portal has not been available will not be counted.
- If your instruments, self-assessments, or SAQs have been impacted we will work with you once the portal is open.
- The deadline for online post survey client and peer evaluation submissions will be extended once the portal is available.
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may pose and are committed to providing additional updates.
Please continue to engage our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns and /or feedback.