Follow-Up #4: Accreditation Canada Client Portal
July 26, 2019
Accreditation Canada is committed to working side by side with you in your quality improvement journey. While we strive to provide excellent service every day, we recognize that the technical issues over the past month have caused significant challenges for you and your organization. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and regret this situation has occurred.
Our technical team continues to work around the clock to gradually restore full functionality to the portal, based on the advice of our cyber security experts. As we restore functionality, we are taking the opportunity to apply additional security enhancements to ensure this does not happen again.
As a reminder:
- Documents or attachments cannot be uploaded to the portal. For example, this includes follow-up evidence, pre-survey documentation, and action plans.
- Most information on the portal can be viewed but not all information is available to download.
- Previous and current survey reports are not currently available but will be once we restore full functionality.
- New self assessments and instruments can be created and are able to receive responses.
- Additional responses can be entered into existing self assessments and instruments.
- Self-assessment and instrument results cannot be downloaded but it is possible to view the number of responses received.
- The deadline for online post survey client and peer evaluation submissions will continue to be extended until further notice.
- Evidence submissions with deadlines before August 31, 2019 will be extended by 21 days from the time submission functionality on the portal is available. You will be notified when this functionality is restored. Please note, our review and response will be delayed.
- Decision reports and letters will be delayed.
- The 15-day standard timeframe for appeals will be extended for clients that received their letter after May 31, 2019 and will resume once reports are available on the portal.
We understand your frustration and will continue to provide updates as new information becomes available. We again apologize for this inconvenience and sincerely appreciate your patience.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.