Follow-Up #3: Accreditation Canada Client Portal
July 10, 2019
Thank you for your patience as we worked to reopen the client portal.
The portal is now available however it may take some time to gain access.
As previously mentioned, in keeping with the advice from our cyber security experts, we will be gradually restoring full functionality to the portal.
While some functionality has been restored, the following features are not currently available:
- Documents or attachments cannot be uploaded to the portal. For example, this includes follow-up evidence, pre-survey documentation, and action plans.
- Most information on the portal can be viewed but not all information is available to download.
- Previous and current survey reports are not currently available but will be once we restore full functionality.
- For self-assessments and instrument reports, we will work with you to review your instruments and self-assessments for any impact.
- New self assessments and instruments can be created and are able to receive responses.
- Additional responses can be entered into existing self assessments and instruments.
- Self-assessment and instrument results cannot be downloaded but it is possible to view the number of responses received.
As a reminder:
- The deadline for online post survey client and peer evaluation submissions will continue to be extended until further notice.
- Evidence submissions with deadlines between June 16, 2019 and August 1, 2019 will be extended by 21 days from the time submission functionality on the portal is available. You will be notified when this functionality is restored. Please note, our review and response will be delayed.
- Decision reports and letters will be delayed.
- The 15-day standard timeframe for appeals will be extended for clients that received their letter after May 31, 2019 and will resume once reports are available on the portal.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding and will provide an update as soon as full-functionality is restored.
Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.