Assessment programs for virtually any care setting
Trusted by over 15,000 locations in more than 35 countries, Accreditation Canada’s portfolio of assessment programs is unmatched in flexibility and applicability.
Some places you’ll find our programs:
- Health Systems/Authorities
- Primary Care Networks
- Public Health
- Social and Community Services
- Long Term Care, Residential and Retirement Homes
- Home Care
- Independent Medical/Surgical Centres
- EMS, including Air Ambulance
- Lab and Diagnostic Services
- Armed Forces
- Correctional Services
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Telehealth and Virtual Care
- Palliative Care
- Midwifery Services
- In Vitro Fertilization Services
- Indigenous Health Centres
- Remote Nursing Stations
- Dental Services
Medical Lab, Diagnostic Imaging, Point of Care Testing and Specimen Procurement Accreditation
Assess the ability of your facility to perform medical testing or the collection of specimens with formal recognition of this competence through accreditation to ISO 15189 Plus™ requirements.
An eight-step accreditation process to ensure that your echocardiography facility aligns with the CorHealth Ontario Standards for Provision of Echocardiography in Ontario (2015).
Medical Lab Proficiency Testing
Regular, objective and independent assessments of your laboratory’s ability to provide an acceptable standard of service by comparison with peers. Provided by our partner, the Insititute for Quality Management in Healthcare (IQMH).